5 natural foods to help to improve your sex life

natural foods to improve sex life
Photo Credit: bbc.co.uk

It is no longer news, food is important for everyone, both old and young. But what most people don’t know is that what you eat can either benefit you or affect your health negatively.

The truth is, there are meals, specifically fruits, which helps to improve your immune system to help the body to battle any potential sickness. In fact, there are foods that can give you diseases you do not want.

However, to end any low sex drive you might be struggling with, we have highlighted some natural foods and drinks that will help to enhance your sex drive as soon as possible. Check out our list of 5 natural foods to help to improve your sex life:

1. Watermelon

natural foods to improve sex life
Photo Credit: cbsnews.com

We have been told that 92 per cent of watermelon contains water. If that is truly the case, then the remaining 8 per cent of the tasty red fruit is filled with important nutrients for your sexual health. According to the result of a 2008 research in Texas, it proves that watermelon possesses ingredients that give Viagra-like effects to your body’s blood vessels and can also increase your libido. A doctor even backed this fact up with these words, “Watermelon contains a phytonutrient called citrulline, which the body converts to arginine, an amino acid that boosts nitric oxide levels in the body and relaxes blood vessels in the same way a medicine like Viagra does.”

2. Ginger

natural foods to improve sex life
Photo Credit: drweil.com

The reasons are still unclear, but several people say ginger is very key to human health. Asians definitely agree with that stance because they have always loved using ginger for medicinal reasons since it comes with amazing detoxification qualities. Ginger does not just assist with the circulation of temperature adjustment and the detoxification of mucoid, it is also useful if you want to boost your libido. It does not matter if it is consumed raw or as a supplement, it gets the job done.

3. Garlic

natural foods to improve sex life
Photo Credit: healthline.com

Facts only, garlic smell is horrible, but if you look at its health benefits, it is rated very highly. It is a natural blood thinner that makes sure your blood pressure, cholesterol and heart are fine. In addition to all of this, it possesses anticoagulants nutrients that also aid proper blood flow to your lower regions. A lot of doctors advice us to consume garlic before sexual activities as this helps to boost your libido. Forget the consequences that will come with your strong breath since your man or woman will eat it too.

4. Oyster

natural foods to improve sex life
Photo Credit: mirror.co.uk

It has aphrodisiac nutrients that stand out. It was even used as an aphrodisiac years ago. Research have proven that the zinc in oyster will not just help you to maintain an effective sperm count, it also improves the flow of blood to your sexual organs, whether male or female. It maintains hormone testosterone too. And an improvement in hormone production leads to enhanced sexual desire in lots of cases.

5. Red wine

natural foods to improve sex life
Photo Credit: winetoday.org

This option is great for women. This is not to say that it is useless to men though, but just for emphasis sake. Popular for possessing quercetin, which is responsible for the positive response, one glass of red wine is known to put women in the mood. A popular study in The Journal of Sexual Medicine also proved that 1 to 2 glasses of red wine daily boosts sexual desire and lubrication in ladies.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here